“Refreshed and Convenient - Top Floor Apartment”
Open for Inspection
Saturday 25th January between10:00am - 10:30am
Showcasing house-like proportions and the enviable mix of classic charm and modern style this two bedroom apartment provides exceptional buying in the heart of Epping. Located only a short walk from Epping Station this property exceeds in both lifestyle and convenience.
Positioned in a leafy and full brick complex, this top floor apartment's interiors have been refreshed throughout to emphasise both style and functionality, making it perfect for young families, downsizers, and the avid investor alike.
What's important to you
- Updates include flooring and paintwork.
- Corner position
- Zoned living and dining area flowing onto private balcony, providing separate access to property
- Two family sized bedrooms with built in robe in main which also provides direct access to balcony
- Stylish separate eat-in kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench top/cabinetry space
- Main bathroom featuring separate bath/shower
- North facing private balcony overlooking communal pool
- Single lock up garage
- Internal laundry
- Located within moments of Epping Station, Macquarie University, the revitalised Macquarie Shopping Centre, and local cafes and restaurants
- Strata Levies: $866.97 per quarter approximately
- Council Rates: $307.40 per quarter approximately
- Water Rates: $170.00 per quarter approximately