Well presented 3 bedroom home in a quiet street in Thirlmere.
This home offers
• Open plan dining and lounge
• Functional kitchen with Electric oven and ceramic cook top
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built in to main and bed 2
• Carpet flooring and ceiling fans to bedrooms
• Floating floorboards in living areas
• Modern bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas point for heating
• Large covered entertaining area
• Fully fenced backyard with garden shed and
• Single attached garage.
Just a short walk to Thirlmere Shops, Thirlmere Public School, preschool, park, post office and bus stop. A 5 minute drive to Picton Town Ship and Picton Train Station.
Due to the current COVID - 19 crisis we have changed our procedures regarding property showings and the application process. If you are interested in a particular property please view the images and walk through video (if available) and then email the Property Manager of your interest along with any queries you may have and they will forward you an application to complete. If successful, they will then arrange ask you some Risk Management questions and arrange to show you through the home prior to signing any new lease agreement.