“Solid Brick Home Situated Very Close To UTAS And All Necessary Facilities”
This solid Mowbray home is located just moments from the Launceston University of Tasmania Campuses such UTAS Inveresk and UTAS Newnham. With access to a walking track that follows the riverbank to the Inveresk UTAS campus and UTAS stadium. The home offers three bedrooms, two large living rooms, and loads of storage space! Situated on a large, flat block, the home offers great renovation or development potential (STCA) or just use the space for that extra bit of storage or parking.
• Great location with access to a walking track that leads to the University of Tasmania Stadium and Inveresk Campus
• Generous layout with three bedrooms and multiple living spaces
• Cosy wood heater
• Lots of storage space including a double garage/workshop, and additional storage sheds
• Large, flat backyard with development potential (STCA) 782 SQM approx
• Situated in a quiet neighbourhood
• Boasting lots of potential!
• Short drive to local schools and Launceston CBD
• A great opportunity for first home buyers, renovators or those looking for plenty of storage and parking space!
Council rates: $350 p/q approx.
Water rates: $210 p/q approx.
Land size: 782m2 approx.
Building size: 140m2 approx.
Year built: 1950
Rental estimate: $300-320 per week approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.