“The Ultimate Stylish Family Home”
They say don't judge a book by its cover... and that is certainly the case with 5 Cusack Place, Fraser.
Set on an enormous block of approximately 1323sqm, this stunning fully renovated family home is set in a lovely cul de sac and provides the perfect opportunity to move right in and not spend a cent.
Boasting light filled open plan interiors, there is ample space for both formal and informal living. The designer kitchen has stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space, with quality appliances and a great central island bench and breakfast bar.
All bedrooms are ample in size, the main with a great sized walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. Additionally there is ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout and reverse cycle air conditioning in the main bedroom.
Outdoors is an entertainer's dream with a custom built Stratco Cooldek Pergola covering a huge deck, the perfect spot to gather family and friends together for a quiet barbeque. And the enormous backyard is a rare find, providing plenty of space for pets and children to play.
With garage space for four cars, loads of off street parking space and two separate driveways, there is even provision for a boat, trailer and caravan.
Homes like this one don't last long... be quick to inspect.
- Four ample bedrooms
- Separate main bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Tasteful neutral colour scheme throughout
- Light, bright open plan formal and informal living spaces
- Renovated designer kitchen with quality appliances, stone benchtops and central island bench
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- New LED lighting throughout
- Stylish renovated bathrooms
- Fantastic covered outdoor entertaining deck
- Enormous 1323sqm block
- Four car garage plus two driveways and side access for parking
- Cul de sac position
- Walking distance to popular Fraser Primary School and with local shopping nearby
Land Tax: $2,673pa
Block Size: 1323m2