Home loan calculator?
“Award Winning Architect Designed Home in Blue Ribbon Location.”
This stunning Japanese inspired "Sekisui" house offers single level living with light filled interiors featuring raked ceilings and vast open plan living.
With a selection of outdoor courtyard areas and an alfresco style setting this home offers privacy and seclusion yet in an ideal location in close proximity to the metro, Norwest Business Park, Kellyville Plaza, catchment for Kellyville Public and Kellyville High Schools.
- Impressive street facade surrounded by luscious landscaped gardens
- Expansive open plan living with an emphasis on natural light, floor to ceiling glass and flow to outdoors
- Oversized kitchen with superb cupboard space features island bench, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Master suite with walk in robe, ensuite with dual sinks
- 3 additional bedrooms all with built in robes, 2 featuring glass slider doors to outside
- Separate cloakroom and butler's pantry
- Fully tiled main bathroom with tub and separate shower
- Spacious alfresco covered entertaining with downlights overlooks inground spa and timber decking, lawn and gardens
- Additional paved courtyard takes in the sun year round
- Other features include ducted air conditioning, alarm system, inbuilt music system for colour video camera/door bell, Cat6 internet and phone cabling throughout the house, 12V garden lighting system, automatic garden watering system
- Automatic double garage with drive through facility and internal access
COVID-19 MESSAGE - OPEN HOMES, INSPECTIONS AND AUCTIONS
We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients - be it tenants, homeowners or prospective buyers are safe at all times.
- A condition of entry to inspections is for all attendees to be electronically signed in
- 1 person per 4 square metres of space for part of the premises that are indoor areas (note that the 10-person visitor cap for residences DOES NOT apply)
- 1 person per 2 square metres of space for part of the premises that are outdoor areas (note that the 30 person cap for outdoor public gatherings DOES NOT apply)
- A person who is over 12 years of age must wear a fitted face covering whilst indoors unless an exception applies
- Agents must take reasonable steps to ensure all staff, customers and contractors are fully vaccinated when registering entry to premises using Service NSW app
- Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided)
- 1.5m personal distancing measures MUST be obeyed
- Touching of surfaces is NOT permitted in the property
- Children MUST hold their parents hand throughout the inspection
- If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has been or is unwell, we ask that you please wait until others have viewed the property
- People's health and safety is our priority and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct as per the NSW Health advice.
Under the Public Health Order - as at 12 October 2021.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.