“1st Time Being Sold!”
Encapsulating the innovative streamlined beauty of its modernist architecture, this 1960s treasure offers the ultimate combination of main harbour views and northern sun. To be sold for the very first time, the property was designed by Harry Seidler's long-time collaborator, architect Gabor Lukacs.
Created to appreciate the main harbour views and foreshore reserve setting, oversized window panels on the striking sandstone and slate facade transport the outlook in. Showcasing revolutionary foresight, endless storage solutions have been integrated throughout along with custom joinery within the interconnecting living spaces. A northern sliding glass door retracts from the free flowing living areas to reveal a protected dining patio and tiered garden. Admire the sweeping harbour and city vistas from the top of the backyard inspiring a top floor addition to maximise the view, (subject to council approval). Wonderfully versatile, the lower level presents as a fabulous self-contained accommodation opportunity for extended family.
Proudly elevated on close to 500sqm within a prized Clifton Gardens address, establish your forever home moments from harbour beaches, headland walks, Taronga Zoo and Mosman Village.
• Full brick & concrete master built and architecturally designed
• Sliding windows in the lounge capturing the harbour vistas and refreshing cross breezes
• Classics sixties style pendant in the dining room perfectly placed nearby the kitchen
• Original timber kitchen with a breakfast nook and a clear line of sight to the backyard
• Master bedroom with breathtaking harbour views, air-conditioning and walk-in robe
• 3 quintessential modernist bathrooms with mosaic flooring, bath tub in main bathroom
• Terrazzo staircase linking the double carport and private lower level to the main residence
• Built-ins in all bedrooms, internal glass doors, high ceilings enhancing the sense of space
• Tactile wall treatments and joinery defining living zones and personalising bedrooms
• Huge laundry/utility room and basic kitchenette downstairs, vast under-house storage
• Follow nearby Taylors Bay Track to Clifton Gardens Reserve and harbour beaches
• Short walk to bus stops, close to leading schools and within ear shot of Taronga Zoo
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton