“Untapped potential and absolute convenience”
Distinguished by the nostalgic gables adorning its Federation facade, this family sized semi-detached home is enviably located to enjoy the best of Mosman living. Quiet and convenient, the property is elevated from street level upon solid sandstone foundations with gated rear access from Wolger Road.
First time on the market in 27 years, the layout provides for three bedrooms, a formal lounge room and an open plan living expanse extending to the back garden. The bedrooms stem off the traditional long hallway, the central lounge rests underneath ornate plaster ceilings. The functional kitchen looks outdoors and is connected to both the everyday living and dining zones. Maintaining lofty proportions throughout, there is a wonderful sense of space and optimism for the future.
Ready for a refresh, capitalise on this exciting opportunity to make your mark in the blue-chip Mosman housing market. Position perfect for young families, professionals or downsizers, stroll to the local cafe precinct and popular parks at your leisure.
• Fireplace and ornate ceiling in the central lounge room
• Functional kitchen featuring a dishwasher and gas cooking
• Skylit open-plan living with ceiling fan and built-in desk
• Private hedged backyard with lawn and entertaining patio
• Built-in robes in bedroom one, separate powder room
• Black and white bathroom with a marble topped vanity
• Leadlight window details, ceiling roses and high ceilings
• Concealed laundry with Fisher & Paykel washing machine
• Attic storage, potential for off-street parking (STCA)
• 250m to Avenue Rd cafes, 450m to Military Rd shops
• 350m to Memory Park, mere metres to city bus stops
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Looking for a home loan?
Contact Loan Market's Matt Clayton, our preferred broker. He doesn't work for the banks, he works for you. Call him on 0414 877 333 or visit loanmarket.com.au/lower-north-shore
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Bernard Ryan on 0403 056 439 or Chris Girling 0404 856 976.