“More Than Meets The Eye”
This property really does have more than meets the eye. As you enter the home you will appreciate the spacious separate lounge room with a leafy outlook on to the front garden. The kitchen boasts large bench spaces and stainless appliances, while the private entertainment area leads off the adjoining dining area. With three built-in bedrooms and a fourth bedroom/study, there are plenty of options with this home plus an extra living space created in the garage.
Situated on a great sized 453m2 block with in-ground pool, two water tanks and garden shed, the property features double gate side access with space for a carport or garage, or to utilise as you wish.
This low maintenance brick and tile home is situated in a popular area of the booming suburb of Tingalpa and sits within the catchment area of Tingalpa State School well known for its French immersion program. Walking distance to the recently renovated Wynnum Manly Workers Club and local shopping centre featuring Aldi, Chemist Warehouse, BWS, bakeries and restaurants, and easy access to bus services to the city. Perfect as a first home or addition to your investment portfolio.
- 3 Bedrooms with Built-in Robes, 4th Bedroom/Office
- Separate lounge room with split system air-con
- Extra living space in converted garage area with split system air-con
- 5 x Split system air-cons (lounge, kitchen/dining, converted garage living, bedroom 1 & 2)
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- 2-way bathroom
- Combined kitchen/dining with dishwasher and split system air-con
- Covered Entertainment area
- In-ground pool
- Double gate side access - room to park 2 cars, or a caravan and boat
- Solar PV Electricity
- Currently rented at $490p/w til 5th December