“Immaculate Lowset home in Kuraby”
If you are looking for a quality lifestyle in a modern family home, this is the one for you! Surrounded by other beautiful properties and in a quiet cul-de-sac street, you will enjoy the peace and serenity this area offers.
This property on the ground floor offers multiple living with four large bedrooms + a study, a great outdoor entertaining space and a carport for a caravan or a boat. The spacious, modern "Tassie Oak" kitchen has 4 burners gas cooking, and plenty of bench and cupboard space with natural light from the skylight. Overlooking the outdoor alfresco pergola area and backyard, you can easily watch the kids playing whilst cooking dinner. The air-conditioned, open plan dining and living room, situated off the kitchen creates a real family hub. Neutral coloured tiles run through all the living areas of the home which makes it low maintenance and easy to clean.
A Highlight of the features include:
- Four bedrooms + study room.
- "Tassie Oak" kitchen with sky light
- Cardiff Air Conditioning and Pink Batts insulation.
- Extra-long double garage with storage cupboards.
- 705 m² block in quiet cul-de-sac with great neighbours
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Covered in carport for caravan or boat with 15-amp power attached to house.
- Small garden shed at the side of the house near the caravan.
- Front garden has drip lines installed as well as one of the back garden.
- Large back patio for entertaining with heater and fan.
- Security panels on the back two bedrooms.
- 2000 L water tank.
- 18X Photovoltaic solar panel system (2.7kW)
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply too this information.