Set high in the Pacific Plaza building, this apartment offers absolute beachfront living with an outlook that will leave you in awe. Designed to make the most of those spectacular ocean views, the layout is open-plan and caters for indoor-outdoor living with a good-size covered balcony.
The stylish kitchen offers 40mm stone benchtops and Bosch appliances along with an induction cooktop, a Miele downdraft rangehood and integrated dishwasher.
There are two bedrooms, one with a mirrored built-in robe while the master offers a large walk-in robe and an ensuite. The main bathroom features a separate toilet plus there's also an internal laundry with plenty of storage.
Split system air-conditioning cools the living space and there's also a study nook with custom cabinetry. You'll enjoy ceiling fans throughout plus a single carpark with a storage space while the building offers a range of facilities including a heated pool, gym and sauna along with a hot tub, indoor barbeque facilities and bike/surfboard storage.
* High floor position with azure-blue ocean views
* A sundrenched floorplan with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Stunning views spanning across the ocean up and down the coastline
* A high quality renovation through-out with stone tops and custom cabinetry
* Lift access, secure basement parking and immaculate resort facilities
* Positioned directly opposite the beachfront with immediate access to the surf
For extra convenience, there's visitor parking for eight cars and you are just two kilometres from Tedder Avenue, Main Beach. Shops, restaurants, parks and the beach are only a short walk away.
Address: 50/142 The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise
Price: Contact Agent
Inspect: By Appointment
Agent: Lisa Hale 0417 418 250 or Jason Monk 0416 26 36 46