“Style and Quality - Broadbeach's Newest Residential High-rise Ivy95”
This brand new apartment was one of the first to sell in this boutique beachside residents only (no holiday letting) building.
The property is now surplus to requirements and instructions are clear . . . . meet the market and sell.
One of only 51 apartments (47 already sold), this prime North East facing residence is on the 5th floor and has never been lived in.
- Tree lined views of the ocean and city skyline from light filled living areas and the wide wrap around balcony.
- Modern, sophisticated design layout with superior appliances and luxurious finishes.
- Limestone flooring, white marble benchtops, Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, Miele appliances.
- Ducted, split cycle air-conditioning throughout.
- Security car park and storage.
- Low Body Corporate levies, only $75 per week.
Ivy95 has outstanding 8th floor rooftop leisure facilities with super views over beautiful Broadbeach providing:
- Residents lounge and gym
- Sparkling lap pool
- Sun deck and outdoor dining facility.
And the neighbourhood:
- 50 metres to the beach, Lola's restaurant and 150m to the Broadbeach Surf Club and football grounds.
- 100 metres to the Broadbeach Bowls Club, home to the 2020 World Championships.
- Paces to the Gold Coast Light Rail, Cascade Gardens and Central Broadbeach.
-Stroll to The Star Casino, GC Convention Centre, Pacific Fair and Surfers Paradise.
- Amongst multi million dollar apartment buildings and close to the forthcoming Billion dollar, 3 Tower Jewel development.
A rare offering in a smaller up market high-rise and sought after area.
Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport