Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Time to sit back & relax!”
Enjoy a more simplified carefree lifestyle in this elegantly presented and ideally located 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with easy access to all the amenities.
Just step outside to enjoy the magical "Bali" inspired pavilion cafe for a relaxing cuppa or quiet read in the most idyllic surroundings with close proximity to the undercover SECURE garage and your own storage area. There's also "all weather" undercover access to clubhouse, restaurant, gym & pool. Come and ENJOY all the friendly, fun and companion filled activities the village has to offer. It's located only a short walk to the Pool, wood work room and arts & craft centre, it really is amazing!
* NO STAMP DUTY *
- Refurbished kitchen complete with stone bench tops and brand new appliances
- New flooring to kitchen, living areas and bedrooms
- Covered alfresco entertaining with easy-care gardens
- Lock-up parking
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Large homestead-style clubhouse
- Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool
- 4-lane bowling green
- Mini golf course
- Gymnasium with aerobics area
- 50-seat cinema
- Activities in ballroom and bar
- Men's shed
- Craft area
- Hairdressing salon
- Visiting beauty and massage therapists
- Podiatrist appointments
- Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
- Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
- Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
- Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.
What’s around Windelya Road
Contact the real estate agent
St Ives Realty
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Murdoch, WA
Top reviews by locals of Murdoch, WA 6150
Discover what it's like to live in Murdoch before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Murdoch, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Murdoch, Western Australia?
Similar Retirements for sale in Murdoch, WA 6150
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs