“TOP FLOOR APARTMENT - INNER CITY BLISS!”
NEAR NEW TOP FLOOR 2 BR, 2 BATH APARTMENT, GREAT LOCATION WITH FANTASTIC TRANSPORT OPTIONS TO CBD.
Apartments of this quality at an enviable location and at this attractive price don't come come on the market often!
If you demand the easiest of transport options into the CBD and beyond, then this is the apartment for you! If it's a bus you need, then you are just around the corner from a regular City service. City Cat users can access the City Cat terminal which is just a short walk away at Mowbray Park, or there is even the free City Hopper ferries from Dockside or Thornton Street to the city and Southbank.
If you like to take the push bike into the CBD or you just like going our for a leisurely ride, then there are numerous bike tracks along the river for you to enjoy. And last but not least, if it's just a simple walk you're after, then there is an easy walk over the Story Bridge to Fortitude Valley and Brisbane City.
Calling this apartment home, you will benefit from these outstanding features :
- Top Floor unit (great views!)
- 2 Queen size bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- 2nd bedroom with fully built in wardrobe
- Luxury bathrooms
- Large tiled lounge / dining - Kitchen with stone bench tops and European appliances + Plenty of cupboard spaces
- Instantaneous Electric Hot water
- Split system Air-Conditioning to living and Bedroom 1
- Secure under cover car park
- Prewired for pay television and high speed Internet access via broadband ADSL.
In addition, you will also enjoy-:
- Security key entry
- Recreational rooftop BBQ
This conveniently located Kangaroo Point unit is available now! Don't delay and contact us now to secure a private viewing or come to one of our regular open inspections.
Note - We can make this a fully furnished property on request and the rent for this would be $500PW with a selection of quality furniture, please discuss if interested.
- Please meet for inspections at the garage door entry as this is easier for parking and access.