“Urban Queenslander Sanctuary”
Destined to always be in style with the classic foundations of yesteryear, this hidden gem in the heart of thriving Coorparoo offers a perfect balance of lifestyle and seclusion. Behind an alluring period façade, this gorgeous 1920's residence reveals a wealth of Queenslander charm over two levels with much-adored traditional features, including VJs, stunning fretwork and polished timber floors. Breezy, sundrenched interiors effortlessly lend themselves to outdoor entertaining, with both floors extending onto alfresco areas that beckon you to linger for hours with family and friends as you overlook the sparkling pool. Featuring a flexible and undemanding floorplan with everyday living over mostly one level, the ground floor offers a private escape for a home office, accommodation for visiting family, or the perfect teenager's retreat.
Ready to move in and enjoy, or the perfect canvas to continue a legacy of timeless elegance, this gorgeous residence offers a secluded position within arm's reach of the suburb's most highly regarded schools, popular Coorparoo Square and Stone's corner shopping and dining precinct, and easy CBD access.
- Ready to move in and enjoy or opportunity to renovate to your taste
- Tastefully updated kitchen with Miele appliances and stone benchtops
- 3 Bedrooms upstairs with A/C and ceiling fans
- 2 rooms on lower floor with A/C and ceiling fans
- Updated main bathroom with shower over tub
- Additional living room/ rumpus/ teenager's retreat on lower floor
- Saltwater pool framed by lush greenery
- Easy-care fully fenced 405m2 block with side pedestrian access
- 2 Car lock up garage with ample storage or workshop area
- Easy access to Villanova & Loreto College
- Well-serviced by transport with Langlands bus station only a short walk away
- Effortless access to Coorparoo Square, Stones Corner and Motorway