Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on
- the listed display price, if available.
- the lowest value if the listed display price is a range.
- the median listed price for the searched suburb if a listed display price is not available on the listing.
- the national median listed price if the median listed price of the searched suburb is not available.
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property.
Median listed price for the searched suburb: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb.
National median listed price: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally.
“NOW WE’RE TALKING A PERFECT FIRST HOME OR ONE FOR THE INVESTOR”
Struggling to find a home that ticks all your boxes including value for money? Well stop searching as I've found the one.
Located in a very leafy area with open spaces combined with parkland and sporting hub this home is certainly not one to miss.
As it nestles on a slightly elevated lot the home offers privacy and space. Softly tiled throughout the main areas allows the easy maintenance and a modern fresh look.
Be inspired by the open plan kitchen that oversees the living and dining areas complete with full bench space and an abundance of cupboards.
Surrounded by the 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite, air conditioned plus built in robes and fully carpeted it offers complete family comfort.
The home is also close to the M1 for easy drive to Brisbane and Gold Coast cities and readily available public transport. A soon to be a 'Pimpama Railway station' that will certainly make life easier.
With schools, shops and sporting hubs position is other than number one.
The features -
* Lowset brick and tile
* 450m2 Lot
* Elevated block
* 4 bedrooms
* Master with ensuite
* 4 built ins
* Open plan kitchen
* Air conditioning
* Ceiling fans
* Tiled throughout
* Double lockup car accommodation
* Position, position and position
* Currently tenanted until November or early lease break is considered
So have I found your home?