Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
Rural Property description
“Escape to Denva Road for the Perfect change of Scenery”
Welcome to your tranquil piece of paradise on the fringes of the stunning Mid North Coast, just a short 6.5km away from Taree's CBD. This solid three bedroom, two bathroom brick home sits on an expansive 8000sqm (approx. 1.97 acres) of land, offering you the perfect opportunity for a tree change within a mere thirteen minute drive to the coast.
Privacy and tranquillity are paramount on this property as it is set back from the road, allowing you to relish the benefits of comfortable family living while immersing yourself in a serene country feel. Step into the sun filled spacious living room which seamlessly flows into the dining area and kitchen, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.
The home features three generously proportioned bedrooms, ensuring ample space for your family members to retreat and relax. The master suite comes complete with air conditioning, ceiling fan, a walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom.
Additional features of the property include:
- Bright and inviting lounge and dining zones with reverse cycle air conditioning and direct access to the back verandah, seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living
- The large kitchen area boasts an abundance of storage options, freestanding oven and plenty of space to prepare meals for family and friends
- An undercover front patio and rear verandah draw in the ambience from the surrounding treescape, offering serene spaces for relaxation and unwinding
- Each bedroom boasts built-in wardrobes and bedroom two features reverse cycle air conditioning ensuring comfort and practicality
- A tidy main bathroom with a separate toilet caters to the needs of the family
- The detached Colorbond shed/studio room is perfect for pursuing hobbies or as a versatile workspace
- Ample parking options with plenty of space for your vehicles, boat and caravan including a single garage and carport attached to the home
- An additional garden shed provides storage for tools and equipment, keeping your property neat and organized
If you're in search of a genuine family home that offers the perfect balance of space and convenience, this property is a must see! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to secure your own piece of small acreage paradise. For additional information or to arrange a viewing, please reach out to Justin Atkins on 0417 955 176 or Kelly Sawyer on 0421 025 081.
* Approximate Outgoings:
- Council $565 per quarter
- Water $79.75 per quarter
What’s around Denva Road
Contact the real estate agent
LJ Hooker - Taree
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Taree South, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Taree South, NSW 2430
Discover what it's like to live in Taree South before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Taree South, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Taree South, New South Wales?
Similar Rural Properties for sale in Taree South, NSW 2430
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs