“Stunning High-Set Character Home with Amazing Views”
Welcome to 56 Benecia Street, Wavell Heights - A must to inspect, this is a rare opportunity to secure a stunning high-set Queensland style family home with entertaining and living over 2 levels in a quiet street with 3+ bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Give your family the lifestyle they deserve with this home sitting on an enviable elevated 673m2 block, boasting a 20m frontage and stunning range views forever.....
56 Benecia Street provides a family (and pet) friendly home which feels like a home. It has history, it has character and it has been built to last!
This home offers buyers the chance to move straight in without having to lift a finger but still has plenty of options to value add long term.
• Original polished timber flooring & 2.7m Ceilings throughout
• Three bedrooms, all generously sized with built-in wardrobes -Two bedrooms have access to a large balcony at the front of the house
• Kitchen comprises beautiful timber cabinetry with loads of storage, breakfast nook, gas oven/cooktop
• Generous size open plan lounge and dining with original Queenslander style timber fretwork framing the main entrance
• Brand new main bathroom with double vanity, separate shower, and full bath
• Renovated separate toilet
• Stunning feature leadlight window
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Double French doors open to massive timber deck with district & range views
• Privacy shades on all sides of the deck & external stair access to ground floor
• Private front balcony accessible from 2 of the bedrooms
• Fully self-contained with both internal & external access
• Large rumpus & utility areas with easy care timber look flooring
• Airconditioning and ceiling fan
• Full bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet
• Kitchenette with gas cooktop, sink, storage & space for dishwasher - Kitchenette windows open into servery mode for outdoor entertaining
• Massive linen/storage closet
• Security screens/mesh to all door and windows
• Internal access to upstairs via original timber stairs
• Newly added large laundry room
• Additional workshop area under house
• Beautiful tranquil gardens at rear with room for a Pool
• Covered, paved patio area with built in lights & fan
• Covered parking plus off-street parking
• Recently painted outside
• Original period carriage lamp in the front yard
• Fully fenced & gated on all sides
• Large brick BBQ with wood storage box
• Abundant under house storage
• Expansive lawn areas framed by established gardens
Located in a quiet leafy street and only 500m to shops, cafes, and post office. Wavell Heights is perfectly positioned between the major thorough fares of Gympie Road and Sandgate Road thus offering easy access to the CBD or major arterials to the motorway. Similarly, it's a short 10min drive to both domestic and international airports.
It's an easy drive to Chermside or Toombul shopping precincts and the area is well serviced by excellent public and private schools.
This home is in the highly regarded Wavell High State School & Virginia State school Catchment, a short drive to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School and Secondary schools including Mary Mackillop College, Clayfield College, St Margaret's, St Rita's & Nudgee College.
Just 9 klm to the Brisbane CBD - This home represents endless potential whilst being very liveable for many years to come. An inspection is recommended to truly take in the full scale and potential of this property.
Contact Karen Ross 0447 990 101 ([email protected]) or Gavin Bills 0408 210 625 ([email protected]) to view.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied) if any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.