This family home has it all, block size, low maintenance and sort after address.
This home is uniquely designed to optimize privacy & to make a lasting impression.
The formal entry leads into the main living room with built in brick bar and wood heater which leads you to the dining room with servery from the kitchen.
Second living area is off the kitchen and conveniently located at the back of the home through to the entertainment area and yard.
You are just in time to cool off this summer, in the sparkling in-ground salt water pool.
This house has a fantastic layout with plenty of space, and we all know how hard it is to find a property in this area that's both affordable and a good size.
* 2 spacious living areas
* 4 good size bedrooms, all with wardrobes
* Master features air conditioning two large wardrobes and renovated ensuite with skylight
* Renovated family bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower
* Separate dining room
* New kitchen with stainless steel appliances and lots of storage
* Second living/family room leading out to the entertainment area and swimming pool
* Formal living room features wood heater & built in brick bar
* Separate laundry with 3rd toilet
* Huge covered outdoor area
* Sparkling in-ground salt water pool
* Quiet and leafy street in a family friendly neighbourhood
* Set high and dry on a 700m2 flat block
* 4500ltr water tank
* Tiled roof was restored 12 months ago
* Prowler proof front screen door & security screens on all the windows
* Double lockup remote control garage
* Short stroll John Paul College, Chatswood Hills Primary School, St. Edward Catholic School,Chatswood Hills Shopping and lovely parks
* 20 minute drive to CBD; 30 minute drive to Gold Coast; minutes to all major shops.
* Short walk to nearest bus stop
For more information or a private viewing please call Tracey Steuart on 0402 246 291 or [email protected]