Home loan calculator?
“HOME OPEN THIS SAT 21ST MAY - 12.00 – 12.45PM”
IF LOCATION MATTERS.....
Nestled within the sought-after Western Australian Golf Club precinct and in a leafy green street and complex setting that is fast-becoming a rare commodity these days, this charming 2 bedroom 1 bathroom ground-level home is convenient in both position and location and will effortlessly appease the personal needs of a range of buyers and/or investors.
Tucked away well into the complex, your carpeted open-plan living and dining area welcomes you inside, also extending out to a lovely front garden with its own sliding door – separate from the main entrance. A neat, tidy and adjacent kitchen plays host to a Chef electric-upright cooker, mosaic tiled splashbacks and low-maintenance timber-look flooring, whilst also allowing you to enjoy a pleasant scenic aspect when preparing breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The bedrooms are both carpeted too, inclusive of a larger master with full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes. Making the most of the floor space on offer here is a combined bathroom-come-laundry with both a powder vanity and wash trough.
The latter also opens out to the rear where a paved courtyard, a private Bamboo garden and a fantastic covered entertaining patio lie in wait. An allocated single carport bay sits only metres from your front door, with plenty of visitor-parking spaces situated at the front of the complex.
Walk up to the golf course at the top of the street, to the popular Lot Six Zero café down the bottom of the street, to Yokine Primary School around the corner and to an abundance of nearby bus stops – for easy access to both the city and coast. Don’t forget about other excellent schools, the stunning Yokine Reserve and shopping at both the Dog Swamp and Flinders Square complexes. Talk about living right in the thick of where the action is!
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Open-plan living and dining area with a storeroom
• Electric kitchen appliances
• Full-height mirrored built-in robes to the larger master bedroom
• Combined bathroom/laundry with courtyard access
• Separate toilet
• Linen press
• Private rear courtyard and patio for outdoor entertaining
• Rear Bamboo garden
• Garden shed
• Lovely front garden, accessible from the living room
• Lush green established “Roscorla Court” complex
• Split-system air-conditioning to the living area
• Security doors
• Side-access gate to the courtyard
• Single carport bay
• Visitor-parking spaces
• WA Golf Club precinct
• Short walk to Lot Six Zero café
• Yokine Primary School around the corner
• Close to shopping centres and public transport
• Sprawling nearby parklands
• Easy access to the city
• Approximately 15 minutes to the beach
Total Area- 66 sqm
Annual council rates - $1,367.70
Annual water rates - $909.69
Strata levies -
Administration Fund: $550 per quarter
Reserve Fund: $100 per quarter
Build year 1976