Enjoy luxury, resort style living at home, all year-round with this stunning, 2011 constructed, master built quality home. A great location overlooking "The Bridges" lake and reserve presents an opportunity to live in vibrant casual comfort seldom found in today's market.
Feed the ducks as you enjoy alfresco dining on a generous tiled portico. Bi-fold doors open to create a seamless interaction between indoor and outdoor living, offering a spacious family room and luxury kitchen overlooking the outdoors and lake beyond.
Create culinary delights as you engage with family and friends in a stunning kitchen layout providing large walk-in pantry, granite bench tops, Miele stove and oven, integrated dishwasher, glass splashbacks, fresh white cabinetry, double sink and a wide breakfast bar.
When it's time to relax formally, step on through to a large formal living/dining room where natural light gently infuses through west facing windows, adding a relaxing appeal to a salubrious formal area, perfect for dinner parties and a great place to kick back and enjoy a movie.
3.6m ceilings greet us as we enter to a stunning gallery style entrance hall where sleek porcelain tiles, decorative cornices and archway combine to provide an understated opulence that creates a lasting first impression as you receive your visitors and guests. A handy study adjacent the entrance is the perfect work from home office or quiet retreat.
The home offers three double sized bedrooms, all with robe amenities and quality carpets. The main bedroom provides luxury resort style amenities with a stunning ensuite bathroom located behind a wall of windows. A sunken spa bath is the perfect place to relax at the end of the day, while a large walk-in robe and separate toilet provide dignified amenities. Bedrooms 2 and 2 both offer built-in robes and are both of double bed proportion.
Stylish bathrooms amenities will service both residents and guests with a clever three way bathroom design offering an open vanity with separate bathroom and toilet. An adjacent laundry offers under bench appliance space, ample storage cupboards and direct access to a central service court.
A double garage with automatic panel lift doors will accommodate family vehicles and there is ample space to park other cars off street in the driveway. Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning will ensure a constant comfortable environment while 23 solar panels deliver 6.2kw of energy saving electricity and CCTV cameras to the interior and exterior ensure your privacy and peace of mind.
A genuine opportunity to acquire a stunning luxury home in a quality dress circle location. Serious home buyers will definitely need to inspect this one.
A comprehensive list of features includes:
* 2011 constructed, elite luxury residence
* Rare and appealing lakeside location in dress circle position
* Grand gallery style entrance hall with 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles
* Spacious formal living/dining with quality carpets and built-in television cupboard
* 3.6m ceilings, neutral decor and LED downlights throughout
* Stunning luxury kitchen overlooking the family and alfresco, through to the lake beyond
* Kitchen features large walk-in pantry, granite bench tops, Miele stove and oven, integrated dishwasher, glass splashbacks, fresh white cabinetry, double sink and a wide breakfast bar
* Generous tiled alfresco portico, with gas point, overlooking the lake, great for outdoor entertaining
* Three spacious, double sized bedrooms, all with quality carpets
* Bedroom 1 with luxury resort style amenities including a stunning ensuite bathroom and generous walk-in robe
* Ensuite boasts sunken spa bath, double basins with granite vanity, separate toilet and spacious shower alcove
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Clever three way main bathroom with open vanity and separate toilet, bath & shower
* Double garage with automatic panel lift doors
* Paved driveway provides extra off street parking
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* 23 solar panels provide 6.2kw, with 3 phase inverter
* Solar hot water service
* CCTV to both interior and exterior
* Alarm system installed
Perfectly located on a premium allotment with lake frontage, providing a unique luxury lifestyle and offering the perfect place for your daily recreation, fitness and leisure. The Mawson Lakes Shopping, Caf & Restaurant Precinct are and easy stroll up the road, great for your weekly shopping, a quality meal or a casual weekend coffee.
Educational facilities are at your doorstep including The University of South Australia, Endeavour College and Mawson Lakes School with Parafield Gardens Primary and High Schools just up the road. Public transport is readily available with both the bus and train accessible on foot.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Resdiential 22
Land | 444sqm (Approx)
House | 243sqm (Approx)
Built | 2011
Council Rates | TBC
Water Rates | TBC
ESL | TBC