“Immaculately Kept Family Abode!”
*Fixed Date Sale Closing Monday 2nd November at 5pm*
A piece of Fawkner history is on offer here, this striking & exceptionally maintained four bedroom brick veneer home has been kept within the family for nearly 60 years. Sitting in a tranquil Fawkner location, only minutes away from Anderson Road shopping strip & bus stops, plus with many local schools & parks nearby including Moomba Park Reserve, this is one home you simply don't want to miss!
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Land size of 587m2 (approx.)
- BEDROOMS: Four bedrooms, two of those boasting sliding built in robes
- KITCHEN: Offering ample bench and cupboard space with laminate benchtops, 600mm gas cooker, oven/grill and rangehood
- LOUNGE: A great sized formal lounge with natural timber flooring and ceiling fan
- DINING: A separate dining zone adjoining the kitchen with split system air-conditioner
- BATHROOM: Centrally located bathroom with shower, single vanity, tiled flooring and separate toilet
- OUTDOORS: A great space to entertain with a generous sized undercover pergola and large grassed zone
- HEATING/COOLING: Gas ducted heating and split system air-conditioner
- PARKING: A single lock up garage with room for 3+ additional off-street cars within the driveway
- POTENTIAL RENTAL RETURN: $400 - $430 per week
KEY LOCATION FEATURES:
- In an absolute prime location close to many schools including St Matthews Primary, Moomba Park Primary, John Fawkner College
- Bus service located on Anderson Road taking you to Coburg & Cambellfield
- Fawkner is located 12.5km's approximately to CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, Airport and Hume Highway access.
Don't delay, call today for further information!
Daniel Imbesi: 0432 615 416