“DREAM OPPORTUNITY - Delightful Home on 685m2 in Blue-Chip Position!”
Perfectly positioned in one of Aspley's most popular and convenient streets, this beautifully maintained post war home will immediately impress you with its presentation, location and its highly functional floor plan. Nestled in a whisper quiet and beautifully tree-lined position, the home is within safe walking distance of excellent local schools (Aspley East State School & Aspley State High catchments), Robinson Road Marketplace (Coles), Aspley Hypermarket, bus and train transport, and just moments from the amazing Westfield Chermside shopping and entertainment precinct. This family friendly location is simply superb, and is within easy reach of the Brisbane CBD (12km), Prince Charles and St Vincent's Hospitals and a short drive to the Brisbane Airport and Sunshine and Gold Coast motorways.
The home has been very well maintained by its owners and has undergone renovations to ensure it presents incredibly well, but also has superb potential to further value add and enhance at your leisure if desired. You can simply move in and live comfortably, or rent out immediately - the choice is yours! You will adore the beautiful big 685m2 fully fenced block which offers a family friendly backyard, side access for boat or van, space for an inground pool if desired, and is connected to the home via a lovely entertaining deck, providing the perfect place to relax with family and friends. The front veranda is the ultimate space to enjoy a morning coffee or twilight drink, and to take in the beautiful leafy and private gardens that this delightful home boasts!
Every now and again something extra special comes along, and this home is certainly one not to be missed.
Special Features Include:
- A brilliant single level home that provides a beautifully versatile floor plan for singles, couples or families to spread out and enjoy
- Rock solid construction with premium hardwood frame and terracotta tile roof
- The home has been incredibly well maintained over time to ensure you can simply move in and position your furniture with no immediate work required
- The 685m2 block provides the perfect space for children and pets to play, whilst you entertain or relax with family or friends on either the brilliant north-facing rear deck, or the gorgeous front veranda that connects so perfectly to the lawn and gardens
- Gleaming hardwood flooring throughout, large windows to let all the light in, and neutral paintwork
- Quality, renovated kitchen with plenty of storage capacity, lovely stone benchtops and a superb connectivity to both the lounge and dining and out to the deck!
- The wonderfully spacious lounge and dining areas will accommodate all of your furniture
- An additional tiled front sunroom offers the perfect home office space or children's playroom!
- 3 generous double bedrooms - all with built in wardrobes
- The spacious main bathroom and separate toilet have both been renovated
- There is an abundance of off street parking with double front carport PLUS garaging and workshop/storage space that also offers potential for a home studio or dual occupancy if required
- Established gardens and a vegie patch provide an oasis to relax in and enjoy
- All the incredible extras you are seeking for your next long-term home, including air conditioning and ceiling fans, security, rain water tank and NBN internet, just to name a few!
- Wonderful quiet street with lovely, long term neighbours
Make your move with confidence - this is the one you've been waiting for. The location is superb and the home is a very special opportunity for both home owners and investors - to avoid your disappointment, act quickly. For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact AMANDA WATERS.
Year Built: 1950's
Land Size: 685m2
School Catchments: Aspley East State School, Aspley State High School