Classically beautiful, this stately c1912 terrace house exudes Federation charm through a sympathetic restoration and timeless modern-day updates.
Enjoying northerly sun and filled with natural light, this home is tailored for family living. The lofty interiors provide for multiple living areas, generous accommodation options and scope to add a third storey increasing both the floor area and outlook, (subject to council approval). Views across the North Sydney skyline are welcomed from the upper level sunroom. Suited to the entertainer, an open-plan kitchen and living expanse spill out to a low-maintenance courtyard garden privately framed by towering hedges and landscaped sandstone flagged gardens. Rich timber lines the floors, stairs and balustrades with intricate lead lights adorning the gracious windows.
Holding a prominent corner block position upon an exclusive peninsula, stroll down to MacCallum seawater pool, Old Cremorne Wharf, Cremorne Point Wharf and picturesque waterfront reserve parkland from this enviable harbourside address.
- Formal living or executive office opening to the traditional front verandah
- Ornate fireplace in the formal dining room, relaxed casual dining zone
- Sleek kitchen featuring a commercial grade Ilve oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Gas fireplace in the Open-plan family room, seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Mosaic bathroom with frameless glass shower plus a 2-way family bathroom
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, king-size master suite opening out to a balcony
- Attic storage inspiring a top floor addition or simple attic conversion (STCA)
- Sandstone pathways, front lawn bordered by gardens and established hedging
- Concealed internal laundry facilities within the kitchen plus a 2nd full size laundry
- Cloak room, wine cellar, under-stair storage, alarm system and surround sound
- Automated double lock-up garage with workshop and a wall of built-in storage
- 400m to MacCallum Pool, Cremorne Reserve and the Cremorne Point Walk
- Short walk to Old Cremorne Wharf and Cremorne Point Wharf, footsteps to bus
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.