“C. 1935 Bungalow on the gateway to Port. Solid beauty ready to be fully transformed to its old grandeur.”
Auction on the property on Saturday 6th of July at 11am
SOLD AT AUCTION.
Harcourts Sheppard is pleased to offer this affordable character home suitable for first home buyers or astute investors with outstanding potential & future growth.
The principle features of this appealing offering with many yesteryear hints:
- Character bungalow home
- Generous & spacious hallway
- Formal living area
- 2 good size bedrooms
- Extra living/dining area or potentially 3rd bedroom
- Kitchen/meals area
- Bathroom facility with large shower & toilet
- Split system air conditioner
- Spacious laundry facility plus extra WC
- Private outdoor living area/garden shed
- Plus many character appointments throughout - lofty ceilings, French doors, timber floors & much more
- Easy to care yet good size allotment of approx. 497m2 of land with a lock up carport; long driveway and ample off street car parking.
Superbly located - easy access to the city and the sea - short commute to Port Adelaide and close proximity & easy access to popular Semaphore beach, Adelaide CBD, shopping, multiple schools and all other facilities.
This is a genuine Auction sale to be held on the property on Saturday 6th of July at 11am
For private inspection please contact:
Residential & Commercial Solutions - Sales & Leasing
T 8352 8111 M 0411 174 778
E: [email protected]
What’s around Port Road
Nearby schools in and around Alberton, SA
Discussions in Alberton, SA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Alberton, South Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Alberton, SA 5014
No similar properties found in Alberton