“Renovated Federation Semi in an Uber Convenient Enclave - Light & Airy with N/E Sunshine”
Retaining romantic Federation details upon its picturesque facade, this superbly renovated semi-detached home is alive with northern sun and is position perfect for modern family life.
Spacious and airy, the skylit interiors are floored in timeless spotted gum hardwood. Showcasing two defined living areas, the formal lounge room is centred around a restored marble fireplace. Open-plan at the rear, the contemporary Caesarstone kitchen looks out onto the alfresco entertaining and the secure level backyard with cubby house. Move straight in without a cent to spend, there is also undercover parking upon your doorstep and an abundance of storage options internally.
Set on the northern side, discover the peaceful convenience of this leafy family focused neighbourhood. Centrally located to enjoy Mosman life, stroll to Middle Harbour Public School, Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, Countess Street Park and city bus stops.
• Wood burning marble fireplace adding warmth to the formal lounge
• Fabulous connection between inside and out from the open-plan living
• Sleek gourmet kitchen integrated with a dishwasher and Ilve gas cooking
• Built-ins and carpet in all bedrooms, king-size master and 4th bed upstairs
• Modern ensuite with double vanity and frameless glass shower screen
• Updated family bathroom featuring a combined bath tub and shower
• Sandstone feature wall alongside the Travertine paved alfresco dining
• Hedge framed level lawn basking in N/E sun, cubby house and garden shed
• District views capturing Middle Harbour glimpses from the upper level
• Traditional tessellated tile veranda steps onto the single carport
• Stained glass window, plantation shutters and split-system air-conditioning
• LED lighting, remote control blinds, ceiling fans and vast roofline storage
• Rainwater tank connected to the garden irrigation system, European laundry
• Walk to absolutely everything, footsteps to shops, cafes, schools and parks
• Enjoy a rapid city commute avoiding the traffic challenges of Military Road
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton