“Sold by the Finch's”
Sold by the Finch's
This private and substantial home presents instant allure tucked behind a gated setting and leafy green serenity, whilst its proportions, location and many extras make family life exceptional. Sprawling over 1010sqm of land, drenched in natural light the connection between indoor and out is seamless delivering fantastic spaces for entertaining.
Well appointed kitchen sits at the heart of the home, with a built in island bench, walk in pantry and breakfast bar. Five very spacious bedrooms, master and 2nd bed/ teenage retreat with en-suite and walk in robe, additionally downstairs there is a home office or sixth bedroom. Child friendly lawns, resort-style Heliocol solar swimming pool, water feature and jacuzzi.
The unbeatable setting is a stroll to bus services, quality schools including Wideview Public (100m from back entrance), Village shops and only a short drive to M1 entrance and Hornsby Westfield.
- Electric gate surrounded by immaculate landscapes over 1010 sqm of land
- Open plan living and dining space extends to alfresco
- The front door is a feature on its own, exterior from the Harbour Bridge
- Very spacious bedrooms with either WIR, BIR and master & 2nd/ teenage retreat with en-suite
- Gourmet kitchen with Empire Satin marble island bench with walk in pantry
- Kleenmaid rangehood & Brandt Induction Hob
- Lounge with fire wood burner & double glazed windows with internal blinds
- Heliocol solar swimming pool with water feature & Jacuzzi
- Mud room, high ceilings, internal laundry/WC and ample storage throughout
- Enclosed child-friendly lawns at both front & rear of the home
- Double carport plus additional space for cars, trailer or boat
- Minutes to Wideview Public School Entrance & bus stop
- 3 minutes (approx.) to Berowra Village Shops
- Moments to Warrina Oval & Berowra Station
- Only a 7 minute drive down to the M1 entrance
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, cafes & restaurants
Water rates - $147.71 pq (Fixed)
Council rates - $427.20 pq
To truly appreciate what this property has to offer contact Dean 0425 214 866 or Di Finch 0425 226 180 today.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."