Comprehensively and cohesively renovated to an impeccable standard, this brick Federation home is both timeless and practical redefining the simplistic beauty of single level family living.
A stunning blend of old and new, four double bedrooms rest beneath soaring pressed metal ceilings whilst clean architectural lines contain the open-plan rear extension. Classically updated in neutral tones and quality materials, the kitchen overlooks the entire backyard from its Corian topped island bench. Multiple sets of bi-fold doors and windows forever link inside to out achieving a seamless transition to the alfresco entertaining, level lawn and solar heated swimming pool.
Centrally located yet exceptionally peaceful, the property is securely gated from the streetscape creating a private family friendly oasis upon a level 520sqm block. Superbly positioned for the ease of everyday, walk 100 m to Cammeray Public School and without crossing the road safely stroll to the attractions of Miller Street.
* Sky-lit combined living and dining connected to a protected entertaining terrace
* Bi-fold kitchen window connecting to an alfresco breakfast bar, great for kids
* Smeg 900mm gas cooker and Miele dishwasher within the deluxe Corian kitchen
* Two timeless bathrooms with underfloor heating, separate bath tub in main
* All beds with white shutters and ceiling fans, most with b-ins and fireplaces
* Renovated laundry room with Corian benchtops and underfloor heating
* Sun-drenched north-west aspect, established gardens with irrigation system
* Solar heated swimming pool and low maintenance hedge framed level lawns
* Pool/garden lighting, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and alarm system
* Surround sound system inside and out, kitchen study nook and picture rails
* Striking patterned ceilings, ornate archway, timber floorboards and leadlights
* Auto garage door securing the undercover off-street parking, security intercom
* 10 mins to CBD, 1 set of traffic lights to the Eastern Distributor and Harbour Bridge
* Unbeatably central, just 200m to Miller St cafes, buses and Cammeray Square
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Details; Anthony Cowie 0405 285 502