“WALLAN HOUSE FOR SALE”
Traditional Charm Meets Modern Living
Timeless charm meets modern day living with this traditional style, single level home in the sought-after Wallara Waters Estate. Boasting blossoming rose bushes and mature trees which fringe the front gardens, along with the wide, pillared verandah, you’ll be instantly impressed and eager to explore what lays behind the front door.
Fitted with four bedrooms, including a master suite with a soothing, neutral toned ensuite and walk-in robe, you’ll also enjoy the spacious, open plan living and dining area which is infused with sunshine and complemented by a generously sized kitchen. Equipped with 900m appliances, double drawer dishwasher plus a large pantry which extends into a butler’s pantry or storage, it ensures entertaining be effortless.
Situated on a 648m2 block, in a peaceful, family-friendly community, it also features an enourmous, level backyard which allows for ample space for kids and pets to safely play. As well, enjoy a paved alfresco area, garden shed, and the double garage which has been fitted with a rear roller door to give easy access to the backyard. There is also a family bathroom with separate toilet, built-in robes in three bedrooms, ceilings fans, ducted heating and cooling plus solar panels have been fitted to ensure energy efficiency.
Nestled near parks, public transport (including a bus stop almost outside and a short walk from the train station), supermarkets, cafes, playgrounds and a proposed commercial precinct, see for yourself this example of high quality craftsmanship, which is located 55 minutes from the Melbourne CBD. Arrange your inspection with Dan Bruggink today.
• 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car, quality built home on a 648m2 block in the sought-after Wallara Waters Estate
• Traditional exterior, with blossoming rose bushes and mature trees which fringe the front gardens
• Spacious, sunny and open plan living and dining area
• Kitchen with 900m appliances, double drawer dishwasher plus large pantry with extension into butlers pantry
• Master suite with a soothing, neutral toned ensuite and walk-in robe
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in robes and serviced by the family bathroom with separate toilet
• Front and rear verandahs, paved alfresco area, garden shed, and a large, level backyard
• Ceilings fans, ducted heating and cooling, solar panels plus double garage fitted with a rear roller door
• Peaceful, family-friendly community, near parks, supermarkets, cafes, playgrounds and a proposed commercial precinct
• Bus stop almost outside, walk to train station and 55 minutes from the Melbourne CBD