“On Main River! 100mtr to the Beach!”
This spacious modern apartment is located on the Main River where you can jump onto your jet-skies or into your boat and go straight to the Broadwater and Ocean, which is just another major part of Gold Coast life. Or jump on the light rail and enjoy the proximity of all the Gold Coast has to offer!
This very popular complex is situated conveniently between the sophisticated lifestyle of the Broadbeach Cafe precinct and excitement of Surfers Paradise, it's beautiful beaches and night life!
Option to you have your own marina berth for exclusive use for jet ski and boat
"Surfers Hawaiian" is a renowned complex located on the border of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach and capturing the ultimate in Ocean and Main River views.
- massive bright and breezy open plan living area
- modern kitchen with stone bench tops, double sink, dishwasher, lots of cupboard space and pantry
-Allocated spacious dining area to use if you not enjoying the views and fresh air on the outside covered balcony
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite and fully fitted wardrobe
-2nd large bedroom
- Main bathroom is large and includes the laundry
Car Parking is a breeze with a tandem garage (3m x 9.2m)
FURTHER NOTABLE FEATURES
- extra storage space
- Split cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
Some of the exceptional facilities include:
- Boat ramp
- Well equipped gym
- Sauna, hot spa, plunge pool
- 2 BBQ areas With electric BBQ and plenty of lawn
- In ground (HEATED) swimming pool
- kids wading pool
- Humongous entertaining deck, right on the edge of the river. 2nd BBQ area which is gas, ideal to spend afternoons eating and drinking
- On site manager, so great holiday let opportunity
- Ample Visitors car parks
- Stroll to light rail/tram (100m) and beach (200m) and close to Broadbeach
Auction In Rooms, 16 Queensland Ave, Broadbeach 12th may at 11:00am
WHY PEOPLE LOVE SURFERS PARADISE
The iconic skyline and golden beaches of Surfers Paradise is the Gold Coast's postcard image to Australia and the world. Each year, millions of visitors discover an energetic foreshore precinct boasting an incredible diversity of restaurant, cafe, shopping, fashion, and nightlife experiences. Restaurants offering everything from fresh seafood to international cuisine have made Surfers Paradise a serious dining hub, while shopping centres and arcades display top labels and the best in lifestyle and beauty. Surfers Paradise contains 50% of the Gold Coast's accommodation - everything from five-star beachfront resorts to cheerful backpacker digs - making it the perfect base from which to explore the region. Locals and visitors are kept busy with a year-round calendar of events, highlighted by free family entertainment. Fronting it all - Surfers Paradise Beach, Australia's iconic beach and a locale that conjures up 'paradise' to millions
Contact Campbell Moore on 0414333722 ([email protected]) or Sharon Kelly on 0410626755 ([email protected]) if you wished to inspect this apartment or want a FREE market appraisal on your own home or investment.