“Elegant entertainer in an exclusive cul-de-sac”
If you wish to book an inspection please visit our website raywhitecarina.com.au and go to the 'rent' tab to make a booking.
Disclaimer - Please note, pets are not permitted at Open Homes or Private Viewings. It is the tenants responsibility to check the Internet Capability prior to making an application to ensure the Internet Connection you require is available thank you. Please ensure all applicants have viewed the property before applying & that in the event you are approved no further inspections will be arranged.
Meticulously designed and finished, this grand residence offers families an array of superb indoor - outdoor spaces across a prestigious 759m2.
Combining spiralling voids and ceiling heights of up to 2.9 metres, the expansive ground floor is dedicated to everyday lifestyle versatility as well as luxurious year-round entertaining. Featuring three separate living zones inside, an all-weather alfresco pavilion and north-facing resort-style swimming pool, the home offers the perfect space for any occasion.
In addition, vast secure lawns present the ideal outdoor recreational area for children, sports-mad teenagers or the family pet. Accessible via a drive-through from the garage, this space can alternatively be used to accommodate a boat or caravan.
Additional property highlights include:
- Open-plan kitchen and family area; media room; formal lounge and dining
- Four upper-level bedrooms capturing northern light; two with integrated desk and master with ensuite and walk-in dressing room
- Private ground floor fifth bedroom or professional home office
- Three bathrooms including lavish floor-to-ceiling tiled master ensuite with custom vanity
- Beautiful kitchen with granite benchtops, solid timber joinery and European appliances including induction cooktop and dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning; ceiling fans; security screening; stylish plantation shutters
- Privately landscaped alfresco patio with integrated speakers; saltwater swimming pool and garden
- Double remote integrated garage with epoxy flooring, storage and drive-through to rear lawn
- Additional shaded driveway parking for two vehicles
This peaceful elevated address with area views sits metres from transport and bikeways, while being just moments from the Pacific Golf Course, highly-regarded schools (including Belmont State School and Citipointe College), Metropol shopping village, Westfield Carindale and the Gateway connecting with the CBD, Airport and Coast.