“Ocean, River, City Views!”
7th Heaven…The Pinnacle of Living! This pristine seventh-floor apartment in the ultra-chic 'Pinnacle' building perfectly positioned along coveted Picnic Point Esplanade with a prized north-eastern aspect, seamlessly blends European style elegance and sophistication with the relaxed Sunshine Coast lifestyle, showcasing sweeping ocean, river, and city views that are truly breathtaking day and night.
Spacious, light-filled, and offering expansive 156m2 living (including balconies); the apartment comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living plus media area, sleek galley kitchen, wrap around front balcony with built-in gas BBQ, private balcony off master bedroom, and compact European-style laundry. There are two side-by-side basement carparks, plus lift access to the apartment.
A high-end build by acclaimed local developer Walter Iezzi, with luxury fixtures and fittings throughout and on-point contemporary décor – no expense was spared, the apartment is first-class in every sense; only a few years old (completed December 2018), presentation is 'as new' – it absolutely sparkles!
Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, wool carpet in bedrooms, imported European tiles in living and bathrooms, stone benches, 2-pac soft close cabinetry, gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, and quality window furnishings; are some of the features of note.
Residents have access to onsite facilities including lap pool, gymnasium and steam room located on level one; the building is pet-friendly.
As truly gorgeous as this apartment and its panoramic views are, it is 'almost' outshone by the desirable and convenient location…just 250m to a bus stop, footsteps to Picnic Point Park, 500 metres to local shops, 1 kilometre to Sunshine Plaza and Ocean Street dining precinct, and 2-kilometres to Cotton Tree and Maroochydore Beach – this is a retail, lifestyle, and leisure mecca!
Current (original) owners were attracted to the location, views and quality of the building and have LOVED their time here but are relocating south to be closer to family. The coastal market is exceptionally buoyant at present, flooded with lifestyle-driven buyers from intra and interstate…you will need to act with haste.
- Elegant seventh-floor apartment in high-end 'Pinnacle' development showcasing resplendent river, ocean, and city views – sparkling at night
- 156m2 under roof – 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, expansive open plan living, sleek galley-style kitchen, 2 car basement parking side-by-side
- Wraparound front balcony with built-in gas BBQ plus private balcony off master to admire stunning vista day and night & soak up gentle breezes
- Premium fixtures & fittings, on-point décor, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, wool carpets in bedrooms, imported European tiles
- Onsite resort facilities include lap pool, gymnasium, and steam room – the complex is also pet friendly
- Directly opposite the river – perfect for paddle-boarding, fishing, and kayaking, and just footsteps to the delightful Picnic Point park
- 250m to bus stop, 500m to local shops, 1km to Sunshine Plaza & Ocean Street dining, 2km to Cotton Tree & Maroochydore Beach
- Building was completed in December 2018 – current (original) owners relocating south to be closer to family, presentation is pristine 'as new'