“Queenslander backing onto Parklands”
Situated near the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac and backing onto parklands, this well maintained triple gabled Queenslander offers an exciting opportunity to capitalise on a quiet inner city location. Showcasing original character features, high ceilings and spacious light filled interiors, this home allows you to move straight in or take full advantage of the position by completing a renovation to customise to suit your lifestyle. Located in a desirable pocket of Newmarket, you will enjoy being within moments to public transport, bikeways and parklands, quality schooling, Reading Newmarket shopping centre and Kelvin Grove Urban Village. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to renovate in an outstanding location.
- Spacious living room and kitchen at the rear with leafy, private views
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes
- Central bathroom with shower over bath
- Fully fenced 506sqm block backing onto parklands
- Kelvin Grove State College Catchment