RIVERSIDE OPULENCE !!!
Understated luxury and timeless elegance perfectly capture the essence of this spectacular 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Grandwood Zorzi-built two-storey home that offers a sweeping 180-degree panoramic vista of the picturesque Swan River from the Claremont Yacht Club to the Perth CBD skyline and privately sits opposite wonderful Santa Maria College, just moments from Attadale Reserve, Point Walter, Mel Maria Catholic Primary School, Attadale Primary School and Point Walter Golf Course, with easy access to Fremantle, the city, Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital, local cafes, shops, restaurants and beautiful beaches an added bonus.
Downstairs, a well-appointed laundry, a large under-stair storeroom, a fully-tiled main bathroom and a separate toilet, also with floor-to-ceiling tiling, help service the sleeping quarters where four spacious bedrooms - all boasting wardrobes - are separated from everything else with only tranquillity in mind. Double doors reveal a stunning carpeted master suite with split-system air-conditioning, a fitted double-door walk-in robe with sensor lighting, a quality fully-tiled ensuite bathroom comprising of a bubbling spa bath, a double shower, twin stone vanities, a separate toilet, heat lights and awesome views and outdoor access to a tiled rear terrace with a series of courtyard decks surrounded by delightful low-maintenance gardens.
Impeccable tiling graces the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area upstairs, warmed by a feature gas fireplace and headlined by sparkling stone tops to a built-in computer nook (with storage), the kitchen benches and splashbacks and a floating island breakfast bar with a double sink. A water-filter tap, heaps of built-in storage cupboards, wine racks and a walk-in pantry complement high-end integrated Miele appliances in this part of the house, including a dishwasher, Induction cook top/oven, a range hood, microwave oven and coffee machine.
Another set of double doors opens into a custom carpeted home office where a built-in two-person work station is protected by a remote-controlled window blind, whilst a fully-tiled powder room with a separate toilet and a stone vanity ensures you do not need to head downstairs to wash up before dinner. Overlooking the paved north-facing terrace down below is a tiled wraparound alfresco entertaining area off the living zone, indulging in the best aspect of all whilst benefitting from a courtyard deck with a series of herb and vegetable gardens, as well as an outdoor stone kitchen where a sink, range hood and a Vintec drinks fridge meet a built-in Beef Eater gas barbecue.
For those who like the finer things in life, this exquisitely-finished residence will truly satisfy. The awe-inspiring backdrop and lifestyle on offer here is simply like no other!
Other features include, but aren't limited to:
- Spacious carpeted 2nd downstairs bedroom with split-system air-conditioning and BIR's
- Carpeted 3rd lower-level bedroom with split-system air-conditioning and BIR's
- 4th or "guest" downstairs bedroom with a double-door WIR, split-system air-conditioning and outdoor access to the terrace
- Large fully-tiled main bathroom on ground floor, complete with a separate bath and shower, a stone vanity and heat lights
- Separate access door to the terrace, off the downstairs sleeping quarters
- Immaculate laundry with ample storage space, a walk-in linen press and outdoor access (plus security shutters)
- Over-sized remote-controlled double garage with tiled flooring, a large storage area, a dumbwaiter for groceries, internal shopper's entry, a built-in storage and workshop space and outdoor access to the rear (with a security shutter for peace of mind)
- Tiled feature entry with feature front door leading into the property
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning upstairs
- Fully smart-wired CBUS system
- SONOS surround-sound audio system with built-in ceiling speakers (including the alfresco)
- Monitored security alarm system
- Ducted vacuum system
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Negative-detail internal doors
- Custom-built furniture in living room and study
- Victorian Ash balustrade
- Fully-reticulated gardens (including the herb and vegetable courtyard)
- Double electric security gates
- 24-hour Cerberus CCTV security-camera system
- A/V intercom system
- Two instantaneous Rinnai gas hot water systems
- High ceilings and feature cornices throughout
- Quality blind fittings and window treatments throughout
- Feature driveway lighting
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower
- Ample driveway parking space for your boat or caravan
- Views forever protected by restrictive height covenants
- Five-star environmental/energy rating by City of Melville
- 628sqm (approx) Green Title rear block