“Freestanding Home - Modern Comfort, Space and Flexibility”
Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac moments to everyday amenities, this tastefully renovated residence offers an idyllic home for families seeking space, comfort and versatility.
Open plan living/dining with a seamless flow from indoor to outdoor. The kitchen includes a sleek stone benchtops, modern appliances and an island bench. The kitchen opens to the rear, sun-bathed deck and entertaining area overlooking the generous backyard with established gardens, lawns and an in-ground swimming pool. There is no work required - move right in and start enjoying the lifestyle. The property offers a unique, self-contained, separate studio which can satisfy needs for separate living area or 'Work from Home' needs.
- Generous open layout with stylish living and designated dining
- Gourmet kitchen with stone b/bar and stainless steel appliances
- Superb covered entertainment deck, sparkling swimming pool
- Sunny child-friendly backyard, beautifully maintained gardens
- Well-proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Separate studio accommodation with kitchenette and bathroom
- Ducted a/c, polished timber floorboards, plantation shutters
- Driveway and off-street parking for two vehicles
- Handy to Westfield Eastgardens, Sydney Airport, shops and buses
Council Rates: $385.00 per quarter approx
Water Rates: $168.90 per quarter approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries