“Style and convenience with private studio loft”
Casting a striking first impression with its contemporary facade and superb position opposite shops and verdant wetlands, this sophisticated townhouse defines modern lifestyle living and entertaining with its smartly designed interior certain to tempt those in search of convenience, comfort and liveability.
- Infused with a wealth of natural light, the open plan living and dining zone forms the ideal space to relax and unwind
- The stylish kitchen is appointed with stone benches, stainless steel Technika appliances, glass splashbacks, soft-close drawers plus an island breakfast bench
- Extending the living space and assisting with the flow of fresh air throughout, glass sliding doors open at the front of the home where glorious wetlands vistas can be enjoyed, whilst at the rear a second set of doors opens onto a magnificent, carefree courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Indulgent master suite with sitting area, walk-in-robe and dual vanity ensuite, complemented by two further robed bedrooms in principal building, a sleek family bathroom with toilet, powder room and Euro laundry
- Perfect for those running a home business or seeking accommodation for the in-laws/teenagers, the detached loft studio/4th bedroom offers a large open space plus ensuite
- High ceilings, split system heating and air conditioning, water tank, under stair storage plus double garage
Sensationally situated opposite Marriott Waters wetlands and Shopping Village with the convenience of grocery outlets, shops, restaurants, doctors and pharmacy, close to Merinda Park Train Station, Lyndhurst Primary and Secondary, Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre and major arterials.
The videos, photos and 3D tour is an actual representation of the house in as is condition and please inspect them online and buy with confidence.
Signing of offers and sec 32 will be done electronically at this stage