“Timeless Elegance, Northern Sun & Complete Convenience”
Firmly a part of village life, this two storey Federation semi-detached home superbly combines northern sun with timeless elegance and unrivalled everyday convenience.
Tastefully modernised, quality materials complement the classic architecture and create an air of elegance throughout. Retaining and enhancing its original lofty proportions, soaring heights continue within the first floor master suite through a striking cathedral ceiling. Upstairs, lime wash timber floors are exquisitely paired with painted exposed brick walls and VJ panelling. Opening to the outdoors on two sides, the landscaped backyard centres around a beautiful deciduous Elm tree providing both summer shade and winter sunshine.
Positioned perfectly to enjoy all Mosman has to offer, stroll to either Avenue Road shops or Military Road attractions. Live a lifestyle of total convenience, travel into the city in mere minutes with easy access to ferry links and city buses.
- Twin formal living rooms each with a fireplace resting underneath a soaring ceiling
- Marble kitchen integrated with Smeg cooking appliances and a Bosch dishwasher
- Casual living/dining opening to a north facing terrace through French doors
- Built-in robes in the master and 2nd bedroom, versatile 3rd bed plus separate study
- 2 renovated bathrooms, family bathroom boasting a separate shower and bath tub
- Master suite relaxing underneath a cathedral ceiling, skylit ensuite with double vanity
- Sandstone pathway and forecourt, French doors opening to tessellated tile veranda
- Under-stair and attic storage, timber floors, louver windows, plantation shutters, r/c air-con
- Easy-care backyard showcasing a majestic Elm tree, ambient paved dining patio
- Lock-up garage off Noble Street with access into the low-maintenance backyard
- 150m to Avenue Rd cafes and shops, 100m to Ian Craig Park, 400m to Memory Park
- A gentle 400m stroll to Military Rd attractions, close to public and private schools
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.