“Captivating Family Entertainer with Poolside Splendour”
An elegant mix of detailed period luxury and private poolside indulgence, this impeccable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom double-brick home is the perfect choice for families and downsizers. So close to St Finbar's with key zoning to Brighton Primary School, walk to Hawthorn Road trams, local bus services and easy access to Church and Bay Streets. Live the Bayside life you love with style, substance and sophistication!
Beyond a traditional verandah entry, discover a light-filled living room before the home impressively opens up with far-reaching living and dining underscored by a granite-finished kitchen showcasing the full suite of high-end Miele appliances. Outdoor entertaining will be a dream in this home. Enjoy a self-cleaning infinity pool, a rear north-facing courtyard and auto-gated entry to a remote-controlled carport that could easily double as a sheltered alfresco area.
Exemplary rest and retreat is zoned to the front of the home with the luxurious main bedroom enjoying roomy walk-in robes and a fully renovated ensuite, while the primary bathroom comes complete with a sumptuous spa bath. A comprehensive list of features includes a concealed laundry, hydronic heating, storage solutions and rich Californian Bungalow detail. Inspect with the whole family today!
At a glance...
* 3 large robed bedrooms, main with walk-in robes and a fully tiled ensuite boasting a rainfall shower
* Spacious open-plan living and dining drenched in northern sunlight
* Chef-friendly kitchen with a granite-finished breakfast bar and the full suite of Miele appliances
* Instantly relaxed formal living room with an open fireplace
* Primary bathroom with a spa bath
* Large concealed laundry
* Showpiece fully tiled infinity pool with self-cleaning capability and a bluestone poolside terrace
* Private rear courtyard, lawn and established garden with irrigation
* Attic storage
* Ducted and hydronic heating
* Plantation shutters and roller blinds
* Recessed down-lighting
* Character-rich Californian Bungalow features include decorative ceilings, exquisite lead-lighting, sash windows, arched hallway, picture rails, open fireplaces and Baltic pine flooring
* Auto-gated entry to a rear remote-controlled carport
* Carport could also work as a sheltered alfresco if required
* Secure intercom and alarm system
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, cafes, parkland and the beach
Property Code: 2306