“Spectacular views of Mnt Cooroy, two full stand alone homes, and useable acreage!”
A rare find in the Golden Triangle of the Noosa Hinterland.
In excess of 8 acres of useable land, with horse paddocks, two stand alone homes (real dual living), astounding views and outlook of Mnt Cooroy, privacy and tranquillity – this property ticks all the boxes. With the combination of the architecturally designed home together with the original dwelling facilitating dual living, as well as the two dams on the property, the elevated, highly sought after northerly aspect and views of the mountain, this property is hard to beat.
As soon as you drive through the remote gates well set back from the road, you feel like you are in another world. The multiple paddocks and dams line the concrete driveway that takes you up past the original 1976 home to the main residence set on the hill. Horses casually graze in one of the many paddocks, or work out in one of the arenas – a rare find this close to Noosa.
This property is lifestyle living at its best.
The original 2 bed home has been partially renovated, and provides its own views and aspects from it’s multiple outdoor living areas, and large undercover patio. This house, with its high ceilings and large rooms, is the perfect extended family residence. And the roof of this dwelling houses the 19.5kw of solar that feeds the electricity requirements of an acreage lifestyle of this nature.
The main Damon Rankin designed house is elegantly positioned to maximise the northerly views of Mount Cooroy – providing the most exceptional sunset views on the coast. The living area elegantly flows out onto the entertaining patio overlooking the pool, the paddocks and the mountain. It doesn’t get much better than that.
Specifics of the main house:
* Solid build, core filled, rendered concrete block construction
* 4 bed, 2 bath plus media room
* Solid hardwood floors and high ceilings
* Bi fold louvered doors partitioning off the media room, which can be opened up, or used as a completely separate room (5th bedroom or study) – depending on family requirements
* Open plan living and kitchen area with bifold doors opening onto large entertaining patio and deck.
* Kitchen with soft close cupboards, stainless splashbacks and timber topped island bench
* Open fireplace for atmosphere in winter
* Biocycle waster water treatment
* 22,000 gallon rainwater tank capacity
Specifics of original house:
* High, raked ceilings and stucco rendered solid brick construction
* Bedrooms and bathroom have been renovated
* Kitchen and laundry are original and easy to renovate to create your own style
* Approx 10 000 gallon rainwater tank capacity
* Large undercover patio wrapping around the property
* Separate patio off the back living area overlooking the paddocks
Additional features of the property:
* A massive 19.5KW of solar
* 3 phase power
* 5 paddocks and 2 horse arenas
* Perfect location has been identified for stables should they be required. Easily accessed via the road to the arena, off the main concrete driveway.
* Water supply to all paddocks – with multiple taps providing access (approx 12 taps to paddocks and boundary lines)
* Electric security gated entrance with audio/video intercom to main house
* Concrete driveway all the way to main house
* Fully fenced with gated paddocks
* Two lily lined dams, one spring fed
In this location, with these views, this amount of accommodation, and facility for horses…. This property is unique. A short drive to Noosa, Eumundi, the Sunshine Coast Airport, and close to exceptional schools – what else do you need?
Call for a private inspection.