“SOLD by ROSS ARMSTRONG and MATTHEW JABS”
Welcome to 87 Peach Street - A solid post war home with unlimited potential, located in an elevated position with attainable sweeping 270 degree views of Brisbane. The home has been freshly painted inside and has much to offer the perspective purchaser. Walking distance to Greenslopes Hospital, mall, busway and surrounding parklands, whilst only being 5km from Brisbane's CBD. Capturing breezes all year round, this home is the ideal location to watch the Fireworks and entertain on the back deck.
The home in summary features:
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes.
- Separate dining and living area with original ornate cornice.
- Polished hardwood timber flooring.
- Good quality kitchen with ample storage and European appliances, gas cook top and range hood.
- Freshly painted throughout in a neutral colour scheme.
- Bathroom with shower over the bath tub.
- Split system air conditioning in every room, including kitchen and dining.
- Internal laundry.
- Crime safe.
- Extra large covered deck and front porch.
- Dual tandem car spaces and neat and tidy sub floor.
- Landscaped gardens.
- Ample storage underneath the home.
This property has easy access to South East Bikeway, upcoming Stephens Mountain Reserve project, Whites Hill Reserve, Toohey Forest Park and Greenslopes Dog Park. Also featuring great liveability with quality local cafes and restaurants, whilst being close proximity to the Stones Corner and Woolloongabba Precinct. With the advantage of the home in the catchment for Greenslopes Primary School and also the new Dutton Park High Performance School (Inner City South State Secondary College) enrolments commencing 2021 Precinct.
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes