“Rare Opportunity on Coveted Cul-de-sac”
Holding prime position on a coveted cul-de-sac with wonderful city views, it's no surprise this generous 969sq m family property has been tightly held by the same owners for more than two decades. Its Aloe Street location is so desirable, only one neighbouring property has exchanged hands in the past 17 years.
Tastefully renovated with a contemporary appeal, this four bedroom double-storey residence offers a functional layout with all shared living, dining and lounge areas connecting to outdoor entertaining, a swimming pool and large low-maintenance level lawn. The exterior space is almost endless with a covered deck, BBQ pavilion, terrace, courtyard, garden shed plus outdoor shower.
Only minutes from Westfield Chermside, Airport Link, Kedron Brook and great schools, this ideal family home offers but is not limited to;
• Expansive 969sq m cul-de-sac property with city views
• Swimming pool, large low-maintenance level lawn
• Covered terrace, deck, BBQ pavilion, courtyard, outdoor shower
• Multiple living & dining options, plus separate lounge
• Four bedrooms as well as a large home office and study
• Generous master with ensuite, dressing room & spa
• Oversized drive-through double garage with internal access
• 2kms to Westfield & Shaw Park, 9kms to CBD & airport
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Nick Mogridge on 0423 059 709 or Matt Lancashire on 0416 476 480.