“Top family home - quiet street - walking distance to cafes, bars & eateries - Act Fast - Will Be SOLD!”
Situated in a leafy neighbourhood in Kearneys Spring, this solid brick and tile family home is set on a 754m2 allotment and boasts absolute liveability in a desirable quiet locale. The floor plan has been designed to maximise the home's east facing aspect as well as great separation from the master bedroom to the internal living and entertaining areas. The fully equipped kitchen and dining area overlooks the huge covered outdoor entertaining area and large backyard for the kids to play.
Enjoying a convenient position to cafes, bars and places to eat, this is an unrivaled opportunity not to be missed and an absolute must on your inspection list! Toowoomba houses are selling very quickly so don't delay your inspection and offer - this property will not last long.
· Fully equipped kitchen, electric oven & cooktop
· Freshly painted and new carpets
· Separate lounge or living room
· Large covered outdoor entertaining area with roll down blinds, perfect for any season
· 3 x reverse cycle air conditioners & gas points
· All bedrooms have built-ins
· The master has its own air conditioner
· Automatic internal access from the single lock up garage
· Security screened & fully fenced backyard with access to walking parks & lake
· 3.5*kW solar system & powered shed with benches and shelving to stay
· Great storage areas underneath house
· 3.5*km to Toowoomba's CBD
· 1.5*km walk to Toowoomba City Golf Club
· Walking distance to cafes, bars & eateries - Ruthven & Alderley St Intersection
* = approximately
Rates: Approximately $1091.85 net per half year
Water Access: Aproximately $314.95 net per half year
We're here for you...
When inspecting a property, the following guidelines will be required, and your assistance appreciated -
Physical distancing should always be observed.
No more than one person per 2 square metres for areas open to or used by guests or patrons, whether indoors or outdoors.
All persons to remain at least 1.5 metres away from other groups where possible.
The agent conducting the inspection will encourage those attending to wash their hands with alcohol hand rub when they enter and exit. Alcohol hand rub will be made available for those attending at the entrance and, if the entrance is not also the only available exit, at each available exit.
The agent conducting the inspection will complete and retain (and produce for inspection as may be required), a written/or digital collection notice that complies with all legal requirements and directions.
We are here to help you with your property search and with the lowest interest rates ever available there has never been a better time to buy.