“Gumdale School Catchment - Walk to local Amenities”
Contract Crashed - Open Saturday 10.00 to 10.30am.
This is a great opportunity to secure a modern home which would be perfectly suited to young families, first home buyers, investors or those looking for an easy-maintenance lifestyle. Situated at the top of a cul-de-sac and in a family-friendly neighbourhood this property is a short walk to Gumdale State School, Childcare Centres and Eastside Village with it's local amenities, cafe's and restaurants.
- 4 good size bedrooms
- Ensuite & walk-in-robe to the master room
- Separate dining area off the kitchen
- Kitchen with electric appliances & lots of bench & storage space
- Open plan lounge area
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Freshly painted
- Newly carpeted
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Extra split-system air-con in the lounge
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Internal laundry with direct outdoor access
- Double remote garage with internal access
The home sits on a 450sqm block - so easy to maintain whilst still offering plenty of room for the kids to play in the back-yard. There is a park at the end of the street and it's 350m to the nearest bus stop. Wakerley is a highly sought after area and has great access to the Gateway Motorway for travel to the airport and north or south coasts. Major shopping is a 5 minute drive at Westfield Carindale, 25 minutes to the CBD and 10 minutes to Manly Harbour for some boating.
For the investor a rental return of $530 per week would be on offer.
This home is priced to sell and all genuine offers will be submitted.