“SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA”
LYNDHURST: Brilliantly zoned, impressively proportioned and desirably situated near schools, child care and trains, it is the ultimate family domain.
Classic symmetry and a landscaped entry are matched inside by large formal lounge, open plan living with fully equipped kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher, separate dining area and large study. Sliding doors allow a seamless flow out to a private landscaped garden with extended undercover entertaining areas.
Added internal & external features include:
- Approximately 604 sqm land
- Two living zones: Formal lounge & Open plan family area
- Large dining area
- Master with FES & WIR
- 900 mm five burner gas cook top
- Stone bench tops in kitchen
- Air conditioners
- Ducted heating
- Internal access from garage
- Water tank
- No owners' corporation fees
- Lynbrook station is approximately 2 minutes' walk away from the house
- St. Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately 3 minutes' walk away from the house
- Lynbrook Primary School is within walking distance
- Figtree Walk Reserve is approximately 3 minutes' walk away from the house
- Western Port Highway access is approximately 40 seconds' drive away from the house
- Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately 8 minutes' drive away from the house
- Within walking distance to Lynbrook's Banjo Patterson Park's wet land, sporting ground and walking trails
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
If you've missed out before, don't do it again. Call now to secure this phenomenal family home today.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW - PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS!
Please note: Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.