“SOLD BY NISHANT GROVER”
CLYDE NORTH: This property offers outstanding value for money with its modern yet charming neutral tones throughout. Located in the sought after Selandra Rise estate, you'll be living an easy lifestyle with all amenities only a stone's throw away. Ideally suited to first or second timers, this functional floor plan would also suit those who are looking to invest or down-sizers.
The home comprises of three bedrooms and a study. The master bedroom offers a full ensuite and walk-in robe. All the other bedrooms have built-in robes. The spacious bathroom and separate toilet are located close to the other bedrooms.
With an open floorplan, those looking for this style will fall in love with the spacious kitchen, dining area, living area and the direct outdoor access.
This gem of a house offers fully fenced security and landscaped gardens as well.
Added internal and external features include:
- Built in 2013
- Master bedrooms with FES
- Study room
- Down lights
- Features Walls
- High Ceiling
- 900 mm oven
- 900 mm gas cook top
- Walk in Pantry
- Microwave cavity
- Ducted heating
- Air conditioners
- Remote controlled single lock up garage
- Internal access
- Decking at the backyard
- Built in Linen cupboard
- Fully landscaped front and back gardens
- Secure backyard
* Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately one minute walk away from the house
* Pasadena shopping centre is approximately five minute drive away from the house
* Bus stop is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
* Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately 12 minutes' drive away either way
* St Thomas The Apostle primary school is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
* St. Peters Secondary College is approximately five minutes walk away from the house
* Wilandra Rise primary school is approximately two minutes' away from the house
* Casey Fields is approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
* The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately ten minutes' drive away from the house
* Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne Road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW - PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS!
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, however it does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or agency.
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
Due to private buyer inspections, the status of the sale may change prior to pending Open Homes. As a result, we suggest you confirm the listing status before inspecting.