Home loan calculator?
“AUCTION THIS SATURDAY”
Mornings or afternoons sitting on the huge covered deck overlooking the garden will become a treasured moment in your day in this charming cottage. Positioned in a highly desirable street in Wavell Heights, this home has a lot to offer.
Two generous bedrooms and bathroom on the upper level are complimented by the two multi-purpose rooms and a second bathroom on the lower level, currently being utilised as additional bedrooms. A beautifully renovated kitchen, spacious living space and that glorious covered deck mean entertaining friends and family a will be a breeze. The fully fenced garden, with terracing and shade trees make this place a haven for you and a safe place for kids or pets to play.
* Renovated country style kitchen with gas hob, loads of cupboard space and Caesar stone bench tops
* Access to the deck via French doors from the kitchen or from the dining room
* Spacious Living room with lots of natural light
* Two light airy bedrooms on the top level – master with walk-in robe
* Family bathroom and separate toilet on the top level
On the lower level:
* Two utility rooms (currently used as bedrooms) and a second bathroom
* Open plan laundry with heaps of storage
* 445m2 fully fenced and landscaped block
* Built in 1950
* Close to Transport, shopping and local schools
With the ability to live as is, renovate or rebuild, this is a home that can grow with you or accommodate the accumulation of many years – in what is arguably one of the best streets in the area. Selling on or before Auction Day, this property is the one you have been waiting for. Don't miss your chance to view this gorgeous home, call Brooke Hawthorne for an inspection today.