“Rooming Share Accommodation”
94 Earl Street in Greenslopes is conveniently located near public transport, easy access to the Pacific Motorway and a short stroll away from Stones Corner precinct. This four bedroom home with recently renovated seperate bathroom and toilet is ideal for those who are looking to live close to the city but still want the benefits of suburban living.
Room 1 is the largest room in the house and has direct access from the front living room. Perfect for couples while featuring built-in wardrobe and air conditioning. The remaining rooms (Room 2, 3 and 4) are placed throughout the house and are available either furnished or unfurnished.
- Gas cooktop and large open-plan kitchen
- Rear balcony overlooking Thompson Estate Reserve
- On street parking available
- Electricity, internet, gas and water included in the weekly rent
- Yard/Lawn maintenance (mowing) included
If you're needing to catch public transport - you're just 220m walk from your nearest bus stop at corner of Earl Street and Thompson Estate (Stop 17) which allows you to catch Route 121, with buses passing every couple of minutes in and out of the city.
You're welcome to search more public transport options at the Translink website. The property is also situated within Zone 1 of the Translink zone, so commuting into the city is Zone 1 to 1.
- 23 minutes train ride into Central Station
- 4 minute drive to nearest Woolworths at Buranda Village
- 20 minutes to QUT Gardens Point campus
- 28 minutes to Griffith University Nathan campus
- 13 minutes to University of Queensland St Lucia campus
We love pets but unfortunately our share accommodation isn't suitable for pets.