“SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA”
LYNDHURST: This outstanding family home measures approximately 27 squares under roof-line and is set on approximately 462 square meters of land. The property itself is situated in an established street location within the prestigious Marriott Waters Estate.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, meals and living area. The kitchen has modern features and facilities including 900mm stainless steel oven and gas cook top, dishwasher and built in pantry. The open yet separate lounge room positioned at the front of the home can ideally be used as a great second living area. Flowing out from the main living zone is the alfresco area which overlooks the low maintenance back yard.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer with the master featuring walk in robe and full en suite. The other three bedrooms come with built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom and toilet.
Added internal and external features include;
* Four bedrooms
* Walk in robe to master
* Full en suite
* Built in pantry
* 900mm stainless steel oven and cooktop
* Open plan living (Kitchen, meals & living)
* Separate lounge room
* Ducted heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Master bedroom with split system
* Bedroom 1 with split system
* Quality tiles
* Down lights
* Modern tones
* Internal access from garage
* Rear roller door to garage
* Solar hot water
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately nine minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately four minutes' walk away from the house
* Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
* Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
* One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a pool.
** PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS**
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.