“BRAND NEW.. Executive Living - 2nd chance!! Unit B”
BRAND NEW top of the range property......with a MASSIVE downstairs living space, probably not seen before with this kind of home.....
Featuring a MASSIVE basement with full height ceiling and aircon and fans.
Opening up endless possibilities for the space!!
Located in a beautifully quiet tree lined street, with absolutely no drive through traffic and with ALL amenities at your fingertips, this could well be the answer to your dreams.
* 3 Bedrooms with built in robes
* seperate theatre/study/family room
* Stunning main bathroom and generous ensuite
* 2 living areas
* Massive basement with TV and data point
* Chef Kitchen with Artusi appliances
* Caesar stone bench tops
* Blackbutt timber flooring
* Quality carpeting to bedrooms and basement
* Quality tiling in wet areas
* Ducted reverse cycle A/C (Panasonic) throughout the home
* Coffered ceilings to the Living areas
* High ceilings- corniced throughout
* LED down lights throughout
* Security alarm system
* Paved driveway
* Colour bond roof
Pets OK - subject to owner approval
To apply for this property, please use the 'APPLY FOR PROPERTY' button on our website at rmaproperty.com.au. If you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form and accompanying documents completed online or provided to our representative at the inspection.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Request an inspection' then enter your details or alternatively go to our website and book the inspection on this site by entering your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.