“Courtyard apartment in Darling Harbour's heart”
This prime inner-urban address will be a major drawcard for buyers looking for a private courtyard retreat within a stroll to Sydney CBD. Positioned within the quality Phoenix community in the vibrant Darling Harbour precinct, it delivers a smart low-maintenance property with freshly presented interiors, good proportions and a private outdoor space for entertaining.
- Generous layout with an air-conditioned open design
- Separate dining nook or office space off the living area
- Private courtyard and verdant garden with rear lane access
- Large double bedroom with built-in and courtyard access
- Well-appointed gas kitchen and breakfast bar seating
- Intercom access plus a single security car space on title
- Great-sized bathroom complete with full bath and shower
- Full laundry, internal storage and building security
This is the perfect package for owner occupiers, a low-care investment or a scale down opportunity as it's within easy reach to light rail transport, village cafes, restaurants and Pyrmont's shopping amenities. It's also within walking distance to the CBD, Star Casino and Darling Harbour.
Water rates: $153 p/q approx.
Council rates: $246 p/q approx.
Strata levies: $971 p/q approx.
The NSW government has scaled back restrictions around open homes as part of a staged approach to living with the COVID-19 virus. Density limits, QR code check-ins and mask wearing are no longer mandatory, but some may choose to wear masks and practice social distancing and hygiene precautions, and we fully support this as a business.