Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Coastal Living at its Best!”
Capricorn Beach is a unique coastal community surrounded by pristine white beaches, beautiful parks with mature shady trees, and fully established amenities such as schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and recreational facilities. Campground Adventure Park is a 2.4 hectare centrepiece parkland with adventure play equipment and family picnic areas.
- Schools - Living at Capricorn Beach means you can enjoy the relaxed coastal lifestyle and still have access to outstanding education opportunities for your children. With two early learning centres, after-hours childcare facilities, a primary school and a brand new district high school nearby, Capricorn Beach is the perfect place to raise your family
- Beaches - Yanchep's only beachfront estate boasts a picturesque stretch of pristine white beaches. Perfect for swimming, snorkelling and fishing or simply relaxing with family and friends. Patrolled by the Surf Life Saving service, Yanchep Lagoon is by far the most popular swimming and snorkelling spot for locals.
- Parks - Capricorn Beach offers an abundance of beautiful open spaces and established parks with our signature mature shady trees to relax and play under. Just a short drive away from the historic Yanchep National Park, featuring more than 400 caves, a museum, BBQ facilities, native animals and a number of walking trails, our parks suit everyone.
- Shops - The best part about joining us at Capricorn Beach is that the estate is part of the thriving Yanchep community. Everything your family could need and want is already here. There is a fantastic range of excellent shops and cafes to choose from, offering great food and coffee. We also have an established local medical centre and dentist available.
- Community - While our community is well established, we still have some exciting and unique developments planned in the very near future. Facilities such as the foreshore park, grassed and terraced picnic areas, as well as beach access boardwalks are on their way, and we can't wait to welcome you into our vibrant community. Capricorn Beach is waiting for you!
For more information contact Damyn Strang on 0434 070 654
What’s around Summerhome Parade
Contact the real estate agent
Abel Property - Leederville
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Yanchep, WA
Top reviews by locals of Yanchep, WA 6035
Discover what it's like to live in Yanchep before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Yanchep, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Yanchep, Western Australia?
Similar Blocks of Land for sale in Yanchep, WA 6035
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs